College has been bad to my body, and I haven’t been committed to the changes I want to see, but starting right now this very second I am going to start eating raw only during certain times of the day.
Eating raw will be very good for me, and I will lose those 35 lbs.
It’s a never ending cycle…
Glitter jars -
I was taught about glitter jars during my time as an inpatient. I learnt the magic of glitter during a self-soothe class as part of an emotional coping skills lesson.
There’s no science, no counting, no acceptance and no forceful methods involved in the alteration of your emotions during use of the glitter jar - just distraction.
Making a glitter jar is simple. You will need:
- 1 jar (with a lid of course!)
- 1/10 vegetable oil
- 9/10 water
- glitter - lots of!
- food colouring
- anything else shiny
Add the water and vegetable oil together. Add a few drops of food colouring, all of the glitter and anything else shiny. Put the lid on (tight!) and shake it.
When you want to cut / binge / scream / cry, shake the glitter jar and watch until the glitter is settled. It’ll calm you and hopefully the emotion will pass.
Reblogging for my followers. I made one of these and it is honestly so calming to just watch it.
Yes-You-Can Yoga Poses
Master intimidating (and awe-inducing) advanced yoga poses
Click here for a step by step guide for all 4 poses from Women’s Health
Hey hey it’s 1st of March :D Let’s make MARCH OUR MONTH! Let’s choose recovery!
Peanut butter & Nutella
I feel yucky
Veggie and cheese omelet
Carrots and celery with ranch
A really good veggie avocado wrap
A baked potato
Two oranges with cottage cheese
A little bit of peanut butter frozen yogurt
- 1/3 of me: I wanna be fit and sexy and have a flat stomach and be lean and have lots of muscle.
- 1/3 of me: I wanna be skinny and tiny and dainty and delicate and bony and frail and look cute in everything.
- 1/3 of me: I wanna not give a shit about what I look like and be happy instead.
A lot of people have wanted to know how I make my baked oatmeal, so here it is. It’s like having cake for breakfast!
Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal
You will need:
- 60g oats
- 1/2 cup eggwhites
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Mash your banana with a fork, leaving a few slices behind for decoration
- Mix the banana, oats, baking powder and almond milk in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggwhites with the tsp of vanilla extract until fluffy
- Fold the eggwhites into the oats mixture and pour into a baking dish
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 200C
- Top with banana, blueberries and lots of melted peanut butter
I love breakfast!!